Our Family

Monday, May 2, 2011

Time Flies

I haven't been doing very good at blogging, so I am trying to make up for it lately. My business has been crazy busy and I feel so blessed that I can actually contribute to paying the bills. Well because of that other things have had to suffer. Blogging being one of them and unfortunately couponing being the other one. I know, I can't believe I said it! I love to coupon and I have totally been slack about doing it lately. I have gotten my binder all organized and was ready to do super doubles this week when I got slammed with orders. Oh well, thankful for the work coming in to compensate the lack of couponing!

In other news, my babies are almost done with kindergarten and are going to turning 6 next week! I can't believe how fast time goes. I have been thinking back to when they were born a lot recently and mainly because they are getting to the point where they have been asking about stuff, like what day of the week it was and where and so on. They were born on a Wednesday and this year their birthday is on a Wednesday, the Wednesday after Mother's Day. The year they were born I was obviously very pregnant and the host at the restaurant we went to was handing out flowers to all the moms. I walked in and he handed me one. I told him I wasn't a mom yet and he looked at me and said that I was very close. I can't even imagine how crazy I must have looked!

Mack is growing fast too. He is picking up more words every day and understands pretty much everything we say. Today he came and got me and started running down the hall pointing to his room ran in and stopped at the changing table and pointed up. I asked him did he have a poopy diaper and his response, "YEAH!" Yesterday we picked strawberries and he had one in his hand in the car and then I noticed it was gone. I asked him where his strawberry was and he took out his pacifier and pointed in he mouth. He had of course already ate it and we all died laughing!!

Mack doing some computer work


The boys trying to build their train track.



Mack watching Cale play his Leapster



Carter getting the whole couch to himself.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: