Our Family

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Few Forgotten Shots

Here are some cute pictures that I just ran across and realized I forgot to post.

Mack reading. I wish he always loved books this much. Maybe it will come with time.


My green leprechauns and St. Patty's Day. They totally think there is a tiny leprechaun that messed up their classes at school. Every time Andy turns the lights on and off in the playroom they think it is either the leprechaun, ghost man or now the Easter bunny. Although, a few days after Easter Carter asked me who really put the stuff in his Easter basket, me or the Easter bunny. I asked him what did he think and he said he thought it was me. I had no response. What are you suppose to say? We have actually never told them the Easter bunny comes and puts stuff in their baskets. That whole thought just creeps us out. They started talking about he Easter bunny when they were 3 and learned about it at school, from other kids or teachers I don't know.



Playing badminton in the backyard. Andy said it was rednecky to have this set up. Although I think that no one can see our backyard except for the old neighbors behind us and at our old house we didn't have a backyard and it was in our FRONT yard. Really, what's worse?

Posted by Picasa

No comments: