Our Family

Friday, September 10, 2010

Mack's Firsts

It has been a while since I update Mack's accomplishments. He has now started walking and he is improving daily! It is so funny how much he walks now. He is to the point where if he falls he stands back up instead of crawling. So sad that my baby is growing up!!! He also has a couple teeth and is working hard on his top teeth and maybe more, as his whole mouth is puffy and he loves his cold teether.

He has two little teeth on the bottom.


He also started mother's morning out this week. Since his birthday is after September 1st he wasn't old enough for the one year old class at preschool and he is in the infant room at his MMO. I guess he will pretty much be the oldest in his class always! He is at the school the boys went to for a semester when they were two going on three, except they were in the preschool program there. The mmo people are super nice and Mack seems to do really good while he is there. Poor guy likes to sleep, so I just need to get his sleeping schedule worked out. He does nap while he is there, so that is good.

This was actually after I picked him up, because of course I was so busy that morning that I forgot to get his picture!


Up and running!


He loves those little windows

Posted by Picasa

No comments: