Our Family

Sunday, September 26, 2010

August Beach Trip

We took one last beach trip right before the kids started school. This time we went to Surfside Beach just south of Myrtle Beach, SC. We had a pretty good time. We got off to a major bad start. We realized when we were half way there and had to stop because of Mack's screaming in the car that we left Mack's bags at home! They were sitting all packed and ready in his room. What happens is that I am responsible for packing everyone up and all stuff and all Andy does is put it in the car. I think I have the raw end of the deal! I swear I am loosing my mind as it is.
We don't like having to drive to the beach everyday, but it is nice. The boys enjoy the beach and we did some new stuff this time. Myrtle Beach redid their boardwalk and made it really nice. That part of Myrtle is always sketchy at night, so we were hesitant, but we went one night with my parents and the kids. We walked to the arcade, which Andy had never been before. They all had so much fun, eve Andy!!! The boys and Andy loved playing a baseball pinball game. My mom thought it was funny that I had to teach Andy how to play. At first she thought I was teaching the boys and then my dad told her I was teaching both! We then played the classic game of Skeeball. I love skeeball. We had a great time, but the long weekend was way too short!

Cale and Mack playing with trucks. I love seeing them play together!


Carter riding the waves on his "sorf" board.



Mack or Bernie (as in Weekend) sleeping again on the beach



Carter and Cale riding the waves! They had a blast!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: