Our Family

Friday, August 6, 2010

More July

I had to take a quick stop from updating to fix my blog. I have no clue what happened, but it appears to be fixed. Enjoy the new background!

The first of July was busy with lots of fun things. The boys finished up their last two weeks of preschool ever!! I can't believe it, and yes you will hear me post about how I can't believe my babies are going to school in probably every post until they start school. They had a blast and loved being in the 5 year old class, hopefully this is a good sign for kindergarten. We then went to a birthday party at the fire station! What a great idea for a birthday party. It was fun, free for the parents, and what little boy doesn't love firetrucks? It was a great time!


Mack appropriately in front of the Mack firetruck




Mack turned 10 months old! Yet another, I can't believe my baby is almost 1! It really does seem like yesterday I was pregnant and giving birth. This first year has gone way faster than Cale and Carter's first year. I should have been blogging then. If I did everyone would find it amazing that we had another baby. Times were not tough, but unbearable at times. Our experience with Mack has been much different, completely opposite in every way possible. He is so happy and easy and we are so much more laid back and easy going. I wish we could have been this way with the other boys. Oh well, maybe we are this way because we learned so much from them.

Here is my cutie pie!


Here he is in his new bath seat. He loved it! He had gotten way too big for the infant to "toddler" bathtub. Really what toddler can fit in those things?! I love this seat. We had two with Cale and Carter and we used them until they physically wouldn't fit in it anymore, at about age 2-3.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: