Our Family

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Better Late Than Never

I kept forgetting to post about our July beach trip and now that we have just returned from another trip I figured I better post! So now that it has been a month later I will post some pictures. We took a nice trip to Topsail Island in July with some friends and it was so much fun! The older boys love the beach and Mack is pretty fond of it too, although he can't last quite as long as them before he is done. The boys love jumping over the "big" waves and driving their trucks in the waves. Mack loved the water and didn't mind the sand. His brothers HATED the sand when they were one, so hopefully Mack will be a more adventurous child then they were. I know, what mom would say that? Well when you have two 5 year olds that will not get their faces wet or do anything that is even a little bit daring it makes for a boring time sometimes. Now I don't want Mack to jump off cliffs or anything, but just be more willing to do something different.

Carter



Cale and Carter


Mack enjoying the water



Did not care about the sand at all!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: