Our Family

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving...A Little Late

It has been a crazy long time since I have posted anything! We have been really busy around here with the boys and Christmas shopping and then there's all the normal everyday stuff. Life is really busy!! I can't imagine having any more kids, because I feel like I barely have time for three. This is very strange to me because I didn't even feel this busy when the boys were babies. I just felt very very overwhelmed. Now if feel like there is a never ended mound of laundry and cleaning all the time!! It feels like the whole 3-4 hours the boys are at school everyday is gone before I know it. I don't know how, but it seems like I have errands to run everyday. What do I do?! It is probably that I forget stuff and have to make another trip out. Yes I do make lists, but I always seem to forget to put something on my list. Then when I get the the store I realize I might have a coupon and decide to wait until I find it. Now I have just given up on the coupon. If I am at the store then I buy it so I don't have to come back. One day after getting the baby strapped in the Bjorn I realized I forgot my list AND my coupons. I went ahead and shopped and forgot many items that day.

The big boys are doing really good. They still amazingly love the baby and always want to talk to him. They are beginning to read even better now which is so cool! they read a card yesterday and knew all but a couple words. It is still really cool to hear them play together. They play so nicely and love each other so much.

The baby is doing good. His jaundice FINALLY cleared up! I really thought he was going to be yellow forever. At his 2 month check up he weighed 12 lbs 6 oz. He is definitely a big boy! His night time sleeping has gotten better. I guess it was never terrible, although he did have his bad nights every once in a while. He has slept through the night several times, but mostly just wakes up because of his pacifier and gas or to have one little feeding at 3 or 4. He is totally sleeping in his bed all night long. No more trips to the swing!! He still sleeps great during the day. Which is something the other ones never did. I read the other day where they should sleep at least 5 hours during the day and Mack actually does that if not more. Cale and Carter maybe slept 2 hours total during the day and I am not exaggerating!! Mack is just really laid back and only really cries if hungry or gassy. He loves playing on his activity mat thing and is laughing and smiling a lot.

Here are some November pictures. I will try and get a slide show made with more and try and be better with posting.

An attempt at a Christmas card picture.


Mack at 2 months


Thanksgiving
Posted by Picasa

No comments: