Our Family

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Finished Product

I realized after my last post that it didn't include any pictures of our tree decorated. Well, here are a few. The first couple are of the day we decorated it. I was able to let the boys help some. I had the lights on and half of the ornaments up when they woke up from their nap. Then I let them help me do the rest. This is a big step fro me since I have OCD and all the ornaments have to be in just the right spots. I resisted rearranging and only moved a few that were all on the SAME branch. When I noticed that we had to go over one ornament per branch. I still walk by and find two or more on a branch and know that they must have been messing with the tree. I do have a lot of ornaments that play music or light up and so it is rather hard to resist, but after about 100 times of seeing or hearing it they don't mess with it any more. Andy and I got a new ornament this year and it is the good ole RV from Christmas Vacation and you press a button and it says a couple of Cousin Eddie lines from the movie. That is a classic.




The shirt says it all for this sweet baby


Christmas PJs-- I wanted to get all matching, but was too cheap.
Cale and Carter are wearing the ones from last year and Mack is wearing some that Andy's secretary, Amy, gave him.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: