Our Family

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Happy Baby

Mack is seriously one happy baby! Not that Cale and Carter weren't, but I don't remember there being happier times until they were 3 or 4 months old (probably my fault because I was so stressed out). This is hpw this baby looks the majority of the time. Yeah, he cries and especially when he is hungry! He does get fussy when he has gas or is really tired, but mostly he goes to sleep pretty good. He unfortunately doesn't sleep super long yet at night.
I think he eats too much, if that is even possible. I found an Enfamil thing yesterday and it said at 2 months 2-4 oz and having 6-8 feedings per day. Well Mack is almost 2 months and has been drinking 4-6 oz of breastmilk and 8-10 feedings per day for a while. I really wish he would start going 4 hours always at night and during the day. Most nights he goes 4-5 hours, but the last two nights he has gone 3 hours all day and all night. I feel like all I do is feed him and do chores. What I have two other children? Just kidding, I do pay attention to Cale and Carter. Today we wrote stuff and colored. Tomorrow I am going to attempt to get a good Christmas card photo. I really wanted an outside shot, but it is suppose to rain and the Shutterfly deal ends tomorrow. Well Mack just woke up and it has been exactly 3 hours since he last ate, so he should start up any minute.





Posted by Picasa

No comments: