Our Family

Saturday, October 31, 2009

My Littlest Pumpkin




Here are some of my favorite recent pictures of Mack. He is the happiest baby! Most of the time when he is awake and not hungry he is so smiley. I remember once the boys hit about 3-4 months they were pretty smiley in the morning before they got over tired. Mack sleeps much better than they did, so he seems much more content. I really think that it has to do with the fact that we are much more relaxed this time and things went pretty normal with the pregnancy and delivery and coming home. He does look a lot like Cale and Carter, but he also looks very different. Some faces he makes I see them at this age, but sometimes I see a totally different person. I guess it is just like the boys who are identical, I think they look very different.





Posted by Picasa

No comments: