Our Family

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Growing Pains

Wow have we been busy! I knew adding another child would make us busy, but I did not anticipate never having a free moment where someone doesn't need anything. That is pretty much our life and we are finally getting somewhat adjusted. Someone always needs something and therefore I have no time. I am trying to find out the best way to do things and that is coming along pretty good now. When I do have time and want to post some pictures or something I have only about an hour. Not always because of the kids, but because the laptop battery doesn't last long and the chair at my desk is wooden and makes it hard for me to sit at with my tailbone injury (which is getting better). Now all I need is a good nights sleep! So here is what has been going on with us for the last week.

The boys have had school everyday, which is awesome! They are doing great adjusting to the new baby. They absolutely love him and sometimes are quite smothering. We have been so blessed to have had meals for the last 3 weeks! That has been the best thing ever! I do not like to cook and with the craziness of getting use to three kids, poor Andy would have to have take out every night. I did make those few freezer meals and we will start eating those this week. I thought that they would have been gone by now, but luckily not.

Mack has been growing like crazy! I had to take him to the doctor on Monday because he is still looking a little jaundice. It turns out that he has breastfeeding jaundice. Go figure, I am actually making it at breastfeeding this time and I give my kid jaundice. On Monday they weighed him and he was up from his 2 day out of the hospital check of 7lbs 10oz to 9lbs 5oz. Then Friday I had to take him back for a check of weight gain and color and his weight was 9lbs 14oz! He is like his brothers and loves to eat. I go on Thursday for his one month check up and can't wait to see what his weight is then. He still seems to be a pretty laid back baby. He only really cries when something is wrong. He is already smiling at us when we talk to him, which is so cute! It makes me a little sad that this is our last baby.






One Month--10/16
Posted by Picasa

No comments: