Our Family

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Weekend Update!

This past weekend Andy and I had a rarity, we had a kid free weekend! We had a party for a friend who turned the big 3-0 on Saturday and we didn't really want to take our wild children. I had asked my mom if she wanted to watch them and she took them for the whole weekend! We were so grateful!

After she said she would watch them we kept having all this good stuff happen. We got free tickets to the State/UNC Football game! I wish I had taken my camera to catch the Wolfpack's glorious victory! Then on Thursday we got free hockey tickets to see the Hurricanes! Not only was it the first hockey game we have been to in probably 9 years, but the seats were second row behind the glass and behind the penalty box! It was very cold at both events, but so much fun. I also forgot my camera for the hockey game too. I guess I was so excited about getting to do something fun without the kids for a change. The Hurricanes lost, but it was really fun and something I would love to do again. It really made we want basketball season to hurry up and start! There is a home game on Thursday against William and Mary and I am trying to talk Andy into going and taking the boys. Are we crazy?!
The boys had so much fun at Mawmaw and Papaw's that they did not even want to come home, but they didn't put up too much of a fuss. I am interested to see how tomorrow goes. Usually when they have been away from their toys for a few days they play quietly all day, but for some reason I don't think that is going to happen tomorrow.
I don't know if I have updated about my business in a while, so here it goes. I have recently started selling stuff on Etsy. It is like ebay except for handmade items and there is no bidding, just buying. You get a store with them for FREE, unlike ebay, and it is so much better. So, if anyone wants to make a purchase using paypal I can now except that through my Etsy store. Also, if there is something you want but you would rather have a different burp cloth or pacifier clip just let me know and I will switch it out for you with whatever you want! My store is http://www.ohsewcutedesigns.etsy.com/. Please check it out! I am working on some new products now. Some onesies that match the burp cloths, I am very close to perfecting those, and some super soft blankets. I am also starting to try and make the shopping cart covers, not sure how that is going to go, and some fleece stuff, like hats and scarves. I will update when and if I start to sell any of these new products on here and on my website http://www.ohsewcutedesigns.com/.

No comments: