Our Family

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

More October Pictures

I can't believe it is already November and only 2 weeks until Thanksgiving!!! Where did October go?! I am already getting excited about Thanksgiving and Christmas! Here are a few random pictures from the end of October that are cute.
This is the boys with their friend Ella at our church's fall festival.

The boys had school pictures a week and a half ago and their teacher took a picture of their class all dressed up. I am so looking forward to getting their pictures back! They are a lot more expensive than portrait innovations, but with me not being there they take excellent pictures. So now I save my money and only buy the school pictures that are made twice a year. The little girl with her arm on Cale calls both boys CaleCarter and today her grandma told me that she asked why there were two CaleCarters. So Cute!

Time is going way to fast! I put out the tent I bought for the beach when the boys were babies, we never used it at the beach so I decided to get my money's worth and let them play in it in the playroom. Within 30 minutes of having it out they managed to almost destroy it! The tent then went to time out for a few days and we have since not had any problems. The boys are drinking their "hot apple juice"(it is empty, they are only pretending). They have never had hot apple juice, but I think they were saying it because their cups are mugs like my hot coffee is in. I thought that was cute.
My dad is into old cars and the boys love them too, so my dad has two old pedal cars that the grandkids can play on. They boys love it although they don't understand the pedals.

No comments: