Our Family

Monday, October 22, 2007

State Fair

We went to the fair last Thursday on can day(bring four cans of food and get in free). The boys were free and I had four cans of Rotel that I got for .10 each during triples, and we have way too many cans of Rotel, so the three of us got into the State Fair for .40! Anyways, we had a great time. We got there about 9:30 and stayed until 2:30. Right when the boys got on the merry-go-round it started to rain. So the first picture is of me taking their picture right outside the ride and the next picture is of me taking their picture after the bottom fell out and I was in some trailer about using battery powered cars and they boys were stuck on the ride with my parents. The ride attendent was very nice and let them stay dry and get a couple free rides out of it.




The boys ate their first funnel cake! It was topped with cinnamon and sugar. They loved it! At first Carter wasn't too sure, but once he tasted it he loved it. They also drank all my lemonade with their funnel cake. I forgot to add that Carter is wearing a sticker that says, "I love my DVR." and it is so true! Cale refused to wear his sticker, but he too loves his DVR.



My parents, Mawmaw and Papaw, joined us for their first Sate Fair trip too! I hope they had a good time. The boys sure did and they were really well behaved, that includes the grandparents. I had fun and can't wait to do it next year. Maybe Daddy will be brave enough to join us.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: