Our Family

Monday, October 15, 2007

Nice Weekend

Friday night when we went to the pumpkin patch I never even took pictures of the boys with the pumpkins we bought! So here are a couple with the boys and the pumpkins we bought and of course Big Pumpkin. Also, the boys shirts are very fitting. Carter's (in red) says, "Mom's Little Monster" and Cale's says, "Dad's Little Rebel."

In this one Cale is saying, "cheese!" and Carter looking at him like what are you doing?

They both did a great job smiling and looking at the camera! Andy was standing behind me getting their attention, you can kinda see his reflection in the door.


I wanted to add this one because I thought it was funny for a couple reasons. First, I found this lovely denim futon cover on clearance at Target for only $7! That is a steal! Second, I put it on one day while the boys were napping and when they got up and went down to the playroom as soon as Cale saw it he got all excited saying, "New couch, new couch!" I guess he hated the quilt I did have covering the futon. This one does look a lot better in the playroom and it is a dark color so hopefully that means you can see less stains.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: