Our Family

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Pumpkin Patch 2007

Last night we went down the street to the church that sales pumpkins. they just put them out on Thursday and we have been looking forward to going and getting some for the front porch to go with The Big Pumpkin, it is one of the huge ones at Target that lights up. The boys had a blast! They are going back with their class at school on Wednesday, so I will have more pictures and adventures to post. By the way, their preschool is right next door to this church, so it is a walking field trip.

The boys are trying so hard lift the pumpkins, but they are, "too heavy."


I tried to get them to sit on the pumpkins so I could take a picture, but you can see how well that went.


This was probably the best picture, even though Cale wasn't looking. He was looking at some lady out there taking pictures and she thought the boys were so cute, obviously, that she wanted to take their picture too.


This is a collage I made of the boys last year at the pumpkin patch and this year. The top row is Carter and the bottom row Cale. They looked like babies last year! I just can't believe how they have grown up so fast! Where have my babies gone?! I guess it's time for another one or two, JUST KIDDING!!!!




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kaylyn said...

They are too cute!! I can't wait for Aven to be old enough to go picking pumpkins!! :)