Our Family

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

New Obsession

My newest obsession and taking up ALL of my little bits of free time is Pinterest.  If you haven't checked this out yet, then go do it now!  I resisted for awhile because I knew I would be addicted.  Well I was totally right.  I only decided to go for it because I kept seeing views to my items coming from Pinterest, so that made me interested to see what it was really all about.  Basically what it is is bookmarking items you find that you like on the internet in one spot and with photos instead of having to go through a bookmark list.  You can view what your friends pin and what everyone on there is pinning.  You can search, search by categories, categorize your pins by specific groups.  It is awesome!  In the last week I have already made two recipes I found on there and re-organized my desk with a very helpful tip I found.  It really has been very helpful.  There are lots of funny interesting things on there.  I think it seems to be super helpful if you are a photographer or teacher, lots of great ideas!!

Here are a couple pictures of my finds from Pinterest:




My desk organization.  If you have been to our house then you probably remember the clutter that was there before.  I sure hope it stays this way!  


Dividers have mail, each kid has one, coupons, receipts, my work, grocery list and coupons, etc.





1 comment:

Cherri said...

Great info here. Long time reader, first time poster....keep it up please!