Our Family

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Snowy Day!

Today we had our first real snow in more than 4 years! We were hoping for the 20+ inches like when we were in college, but the 6 or so inches that we did get was pretty fun. The boys really liked playing in it! They had a blast going down their snowy slide. They loved throwing snow balls at Andy and helping him build a snowman. At the end of the day they got really cold and tired, but still said they liked the snow. I kinda feel like, ok I've had my snow fall for the year and now I am ready for spring!

Hopefully the remnants of the snow will not prevent us from getting to the hospital tomorrow to have the boys tubes put in their ears. Luckily we do not live very far from the hospital, like 3 mins.

1 comment:

SHARI said...

Hey Amanda, Came upon your blog by following links from other blogs. After moving from place to place, we settled in Minnesota. North Carolina was my dream, but God is showing me how to love and grow even when it's ridiculously cold for a very, long time. I love seeing the pictures and reading about your boys' thrill in the snow. It reminds me that there truly are blessings to be counted while I'm so desperately longing for Spring! Shari, MN