Our Family

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Crazy Boys!

We haven't really been up to anything spectacular hear at the Warnke household. Last week we had our first full week home since last August! It was a nice and much needed break from the racing out the door every morning to get to school, Ah only 15 more years of this. The boys and I start summer camp tomorrow. I only have to work this week, YAH. The boys are excited about going back to school. I am excited about being a lead teacher again and a little nervous, you know all those lost brain cells still haven't quite been recovered.

I have been super busy with my business. Which is a blessing! My Key fobs have been selling like hotcakes, so a big thanks to everyone who has bought them! I hope they are as loved as I love mine! This pics are of the boys standing outside my sewing room. It is off of their playroom so that I can sew a little and they can play but also bring me yummy hot apple juice. They do surprisingly well when I have to do some work. They have stopped taking naps, since the pacis broke a month ago, so that is their quite time. There is no TV in the playroom just a CD player and they listen to their Baby Genius CD, which is their favorite and play with their cars or lately the big hit has been puzzles. I am hoping after having camp this week they will nap everyday (I am not holding my breathe). The no nap thing hasn't been all bad. They are back to going to sleep at 7:30 or earlier if Andy isn't at home. We have been trying to work on the appropriate time to wake us up in the morning. I got a digital clock and they now know when it is 7-0-0, but they are not being quite until 7-0-0! I have been trying to explain that when they wake up they get a book and go get back in bed until the clock says 7-0-0, not happening. When does that start to happen? Although, I think if they didn't wake us up until then Andy would be even later for work everyday.

Well, that is all for now. Hopefully I will have some cute camp pictures or something up this week. We are getting close to vacation time too, so I know there will be LOTS of pictures up by the end of the summer!

Enjoy and have a Blessed week!





Posted by Picasa

No comments: