Our Family

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Teaching Again!



Well I am so excited to say that I have a job!! I will be an assistant teacher at the boys preschool on the three days they will be there and in the 1 year old class. I am really excited about working with this age because I really miss mine being 1. That age was the first time that I felt like we were enjoying the boys rather than stressing so much about them. I just hope that the boys adjust to me being there since we will be on the playground together and right next door. At first I was nervous about giving up all of my free time, that I value so much, but then once I thought about it I realized that I really missed teaching. OK, so I taught 8th grade before and this is only an assistant position but I think it is great way to get my brain working again and not so much responsibility right away. Here are pictures of Cale and Carter when they were one. I forgot how bald they were!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda,Andy,Cale and Carter,
I love your blog. I am so happy you started one because now I can keep up with all of you and watch the boys growing.
Love All of you, Nana