Our Family

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Funny Things They Say

The boys have really started talking a lot lately! The past couple weeks they have been saying the cutest things! There favorite pair of shoes are their Crocs, or blue shoes and black shoes, and they love them because they can put them on and take them off all by themselves. Well Andy has been trying to teach them how to put their shoes on the correct feet and I must say they are doing great at realizing when they have their shoes on the wrong feet. The only problem that I see starting to happen is that Cale is calling his right foot his right foot and his left foot is his "wrong" foot. I tried to correct him and tell him it was his left foot but he just kept saying, "wrong foot."

This week the boys started a little two week camp at preschool and Cale has cried everyday! Carter on the other hand yells, "Bye Mommy!" Although Carter has become very attached to me at home. If I am out of his site for more than 5 minutes he walks through the house yelling, "Mommy, where are you?" It doesn't even matter if I am in the same room he has to come and hug my legs and then he goes and plays again. Well yesterday I was in my room getting dressed and had the door closed and I hear his little feet running down the hall and then knocking on the door with a "Mommy, where are you?" Well then, Carter has found out that he can lay on the floor and look under the big gap between the floor and door, he is laying on the floor looking under the door saying, "Hey Mommy, it's me, it's me."

They are also obsessed with cars! I had to take Cale to the doctor on Monday because of a cut on his hand and he did good so the doctor gave him a sticker with a hot wheel car on it. As soon as Cale saw it he got all excited and was pointing at it calling it a Chevy, which totally shocked the doctor! At least he is headed in right direction! Carter will randomly talk about my dad's '55 Chevy and every time we pass a garage he asks if the '55 is in the garage. Well now he will also add a beep beep when he says '55, because when we visit my parents Cale likes to honk the horn on the '55.

No comments: