Our Family

Friday, June 1, 2007

My First Blog




Well I have finally decided to do a blog. I thought that it would be fun to have a webpage with updates of the boys on it for our families and friends, but I had no clue how to do that and Andy was absolutely no help. I started off a few months ago with Myspace. That is ok, but I didn't like my page being public and being private means people have to sign up and be my friend to see my page. Then my brother told me about his blog using blogger.com and so I started one. Andy makes me goofy about having one because he is not into stuff like this, but he did think it was funny on Scrubs a while back when JD talked about having a blog. I am going to try an update weekly with pictures and stuff.

So, this week was the first week of summer break for the boys. They are in preschool and it ended last Thursday :( Well so far since they have been out, they have climbed out of their pack n plays while traveling and Tuesday they learned they can flip their "baby jail" over and escape! We did do something every morning this week, park, farmers market and today we went shopping. They were well behaved at everything, but at home they have turned in to true two year olds! This is going to be a long summer!

No comments: