Our Family

Monday, June 25, 2007

Big Boy Beds


Since last Monday when the boys discovered they could climb in and out of the cribs they did that everyday until Saturday when I finally convinced Andy that they needed beds. He thought that climbing in and out of the cribs would be fine for the next 6 months, but I disagreed. So Saturday we headed to Babies R Us and bought some toddler beds. When the boys got up from their nap on Saturday they got to see their new big boy beds and they were so excited! As soon as Cale saw them he started saying, "big boy beds." Well surprisingly enough they did great with their new beds! I wish we hadn't waited a week to get them.
Cale
Carter

This past weekend they also moved out of their booster high chairs and started sitting at the table in the chairs with cushions to boost them up. They have also been doing great with that, but I think luckily the rule was at preschool that once you get up you are done and so is your plate. So, they only get up when they are finished eating because they know we will clean their plates out! I do not like change and I think that I have had enough change to last me for a while, but I would love to start potty training before the end of the summer. We'll see how that goes!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: