Our Family

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Start of Summer

This summer has been really busy! Can't you tell?! I am just now posting June. The boys finished up kindergarten on June 10th and then we were off and running for the summer. I don't know how I let Andy talk me into not doing any camps this summer. That was a huge mistake!! The summer started off great. In June we went to Charlotte and the Great Wolf Lodge. The boys did all the slides except the only one that they weren't tall enough for. I was completely shocked!! Even Mack had a great time on the little kiddie pool. I really wish the water had been warmer though. Then they stayed the whole week in Charlotte while Andy, Mack and I headed to the beach for a few days. Andy surprised me with a trip since we had just celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary. Yes, we took the baby with us. Having one kid after have twins and then three is a serious piece of cake! Eating out was a little challenging, but he did good. Well good enough for us to finish our meal!

Mack had his first swim lessons. He took them the whole month of June. I was a little worried since he hadn't really been in the water until we went to swim lessons. He ended up doing great! He was literally the star of the class, his swim teacher said so and this isn't just a Mommy bragging! He learned to hold his breath and go under, jump off the side, and swim from me to the instructor and back. That part was more us propelling him, but he was trying to really swim and he was holding his breath.

The boys on their last day of kindergarten!



Andy and I on our 10th wedding anniversary



The boys having fun just playing and doing nothing!



Mack swimming in swim lessons!






Mack at the beach...Topsail





Posted by Picasa

No comments: