Our Family

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

No Ordinary Easter

Our Easter got off to a crazy start this year with Cale waking up just before midnight and throwing up. He did make it out of bed, but then for some odd reason he thought we were in the living room (all the lights and tv were off), but he thought we were in there. I then hear him crying, because I was barely awake, but watching tv in bed, and tell Andy to get up. I have already had two stomach bugs since January and do not want another one.

So then we both go out there and get him to the bathtub, only to find out he had already puked in the living room. Great.
The next morning he wakes up fine, but Andy stayed home from church with the older two and Mack and I went to church. It felt odd going by ourselves on Easter of all Sundays. The message was good and then it was our Sunday to serve in the nursery, so I did that and then Mack and I came home. The boys were still pretty tired, Carter had been sick a few days earlier.

Mack took a nap and the boys watched a movie and then they felt up to doing an egg hunt. The day was all off. No pictures in our Sunday bests, no excitement over Easter this year. We did read the real Easter story Saturday night and Sunday night with them and discussed it with them. They are at the point where I am pretty sure they get everything and can tell us what happened which is so awesome. I am so glad they believe and have total faith!

Unfortunately Andy is now sick, hopefully I will not be next!








Looking for eggs




Mack did not want to have any part in hunting eggs.




Quickly scales the ladder!




Mad because we made him get out of the tree house.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: