Our Family

Monday, March 21, 2011

January 2010

January was a busy month. My orders for work kept flooding in and then we spent pretty much the entire month sick. We all got a nasty and very painful stomach bug. Then Carter and Andy got the flu! Yes the kids got flu shots, but Andy and I did not. Guess Andy was wich he had! Cale and Mack were immediately put on Tamiflu and Cale stayed healthy, but Mack ended up getting sick and they thought it was the flu, but the test came back negative. Luckily he started feeling better after only a few days, but this was after he kept me up all night long!! Yes, just me because Andy was out of town. Of course the one time he goes out of town we have a sick baby that can't sleep. Before all this Cale had strep too, I almost forgot about that. I am very happy to say that I lost 12lbs in one week!! I love food, so it wasn't the most fun way to loose weight, but at least it is gone!






Posted by Picasa

No comments: