Our Family

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

NC State Fair

On Saturday we went to the fair. Andy's parents came up to go with us. We had a good time. The weather was actually cool and sometimes a little too cool, but it was a nice change from the 87 degree weather we had last Thursday. Cale was a little ornery because of some pooping issues. Sometimes I don't understand how one minute he can be perfectly fine and the next minute he is defient. Who knows what 3 year olds are thinking?! If someone can tell me what do with him I will pay just about anything! I do feel bad for him for his constipation issue and I wish there was something I could do, but he just keeps holding it. I don't know what else to do. That is why he looks thrilled to be at the fair. As of today he hasn't pooped since Sunday! I know this is what everyone wants to read about, but apparently this is typical 3yr old behavior. Sometimes I can't understand why people choose to have more children. This parenting thing is hard! Oh well, I guess like all things the good does out weigh the bad. I just hope Cale will one day realize that it is much nicer to poop in the potty than in his pants.

No comments: