Our Family

Sunday, April 20, 2008

NC State Football!

We decided to venture to the spring football game. We were worried about how the boys would do and they did ok. We at least know after this FREE game that we won't be taking them to a paying football game until they're probably 7 or 8. They were entertained at first and then I don't think they liked the fact that Mr. Wolf was not the wolfpack playing football. At least they loved the popcorn and funnel cake. We made it through one half (which consisted of 15 min quarters and no timeouts) and a little of the second half. With no naps and wearing underwear we didn't want to push our luck and they were getting a little wild.




We didn't really do anything else too exciting this weekend. Andy and I had a nice date night. He surprised me and took me to the Angus Barn. It was good, especially the Chess Pie for dessert!
This afternoon, I did get the rest of the wall going down to the basement painted. It looks so much better!!! I had to get it done today because we are finally getting carpet on the steps. The Lowes carpet guy is coming tomorrow, so I don't know how much longer before they actually install the carpet. I have before, during and will have post pictures to show when our little project is done.


















No comments: